A tremendous increase digital marketing in the recent years, and the same trend seems to continue in the coming years as well. According to estimates, companies will spend excessively high on digital media as compared to the conventional one. In terms of figures, developed countries are already spending almost half of the money on it. Why is such a phenomenal craze for it? The answer lies in the extensive popularity (and availability) of the Internet. As high-speed Internet is available in affordable rates on handheld devices, business owners are forced to hire an expert Internet Marketing Company for an effective online presence.
1. It is an era of content marketing: Gone are the days of generic marketing. As people expect more appealing experience, creative managers have to spend great efforts on conceptualizing unique content. Statistics reveals that digital-video advertising increase at the rate of 40 percent per annum as compared to 3 percent growth of television advertising. A Digital Marketing Company designs the advertising campaign highlighting the salient features in such a way that they appeal the viewers in the shortest possible time. Hence, content becomes critical. It has to be engaging, entertaining, and relevant to the brand.
2. Everything will revolve around handheld devices: When you assign the task of digital marketing to a professional agency, it spends the majority of the time in developing mobile-specific format. Mobile advertising percentage has shown an increase of 10 percent every year. No wonder it is a big opportunity and equally big challenge for digital marketers.
3. There is no alternate to creativity: Though technical development dominates the scenario, nobody can replace creativity and innovation. Since people see loads of information in the form of brand messaging, it is furthermore important for a Digital Marketing Company to develop creative and engaging content. Fastest and smartest content can attract many eyeballs. By an effective and clever use of modern trends, they can capture maximum market share.
4. Pinpoint target marketing will supersede everything: With an increase in user profiling and market segmenting, creative designers will have to develop a specific content that targets to specific audience. As search engines become further smart, there is a need of offering relevant content to relevant users. Behavioral profiling and micro-targeting ensure maximum utilization of resources. Every Internet Marketing Company will be forced to study the user behavior before delivering content.
5. Users will object to intrusion into their private space: It is very much clear that personal profiling has to be done by tracking the user behavior and activity on the Internet. In a sense, it is an intrusion into the personal space. User-specific digital marketing campaign will make people aware of the fact that their activities are being tracked by digital marketing companies. Experts feel that it will be a matter of concern in the coming years. People may raise an objection to it, and legislation will have to take adequate steps to control the same.