Retirement funds made up of automated marketing machines require social media outlets… And so much more, to keep the money coming in for Gramma’s fun. That thought strikes fear in the minds of many, but not so with a Gramma who understands the possibilities of skyrocketing sales from a social presence online.
Grammas understand more than most, the innate value of creating relationships for the long haul. They’ve been around long enough to know that their social circle will change from time to time, but they’d better have new resources to fall back on when it does. Creating a social network of valuable friends who understand the importance of social media in today’s kitchen table marketing is a priority for Grammas on the internet.
Creating a marketing machine that will keep residual income checking into your bank means automating the process, but it doesn’t necessarily mean totally hands off. In most cases there will be some required marketing to keep your business growing and profitable to keep things moving along. The question won’t be what, once you get it set up, but when? The obvious answer to the question of when, is every day, same time, same place, but what if you’re away visiting grandchildren? So, what then?
Setting up an automated program means you can walk away and check in now and then to build some new relationships and then go on about your fun loving schedule without having to check in more than once every two or three days. But, first you have to get automated.
That means setting up traffic drivers, auto responders and other automated programs that keep your business hopping while you’re out with the grandbabies. You can schedule most things out a few days, even weeks and months, but setting them up is a bit of work.
Tip: Be sure to pay any fees that may come due while you’re out, before you leave.
Here are a few of the specific items you’ll want to have set up in advance:
· Email marketing pieces, write them out several months in advance and keep posting updates as you build new products and events.
· Schedule blog posts out as much as three months in advance.
· Schedule the release of new marketing pieces, articles and other traffic driving pieces well in advance of your planned disappearance.
· Schedule out social media postings in advance and add in timely messages from your i-phone or laptop.
· Evaluate your readers needs and promote one piece that will be highly beneficial during your time off. Don’t forget to schedule sales letters and news updates for your new promotion.