Online affiliate marketing from Halloween shopping websites is producing more revenues than before. There is so much online Halloween merchandise sold that it does not take long to determine that affiliate marketers make thousand of Dollars in sales and commission around this holiday. September and October are the peak months for Halloween sales and commissions.
This is a great time for the newbie marketer as these products are easy to sell. People have already decided to buy certain products when they search and buy right away as soon as they see exactly what they want.
Halloween shopping on the worldwide web is popular because of
2. Ability to choose from a variety without spending long time
3. Escaping the rush of the store and driving distance.
4. Easy and Simple to choose for children. Let children choose what they want from the comfort of home.
In fact, I searched and found Google gets more than 11 Billion searches for Halloween shopping. Another information on the Internet said Halloween shopping has reached to 7 Billion Dollars. Though this site did not mention the year for this figure. Imagine the commissions and profits on this much sales. Affiliate sales and commission is a great opportunity.
Following are some of the top 10 websites to make more money as an affiliate.
1. Halloween Costumes 4 U has four websites to promote from and pay 10% commission to beginners. This site has products for all Halloween events.
2. Oya Costumes. This site accepts order globally. Affiliate sales and commission starts from 10%.
3. Buy Costumes. Besides commission they offer other rewards including sweepstakes. This site Carries all 2010 styles of best Halloween costumes.
4. Extreme Halloween Network. They have several websites. This site established in 1996 and is running profitably with affiliate marketing. This site offers much better commissions to advanced marketers.
5. Moon Costumes. Has a compensation plan for residual income besides commission for affiliates. They have costumes for everyone including toddlers Halloween costumes.
6. Costume City. This website pays 12 to 15% commission to the affiliates.
7. Annie’s Costumes serving from 1996. Serves many countries globally.
8. Halloween and more. Started in 1994, carries baby Halloween costumes and all other products.
9. Costume Super Center. Free shipping on orders $65 and more.
10. Halloween Mart. Established in 1994 has products for all Halloween activities.
Most of the above mentioned have affiliates programs aimed for selling Halloween products. It is a great income opportunity in online sales and commission.
Simply create a WordPress blog that is easy to set up and select some of the costumes, accessories, party treats, adult costumes, party games and use mini one page sites to sell each product.
The more I looked into online Halloween shopping, the more I am getting convinced that it is the best way for a new affiliate to make sales and commission. After experiencing sales after sales of these products, the newbie will learn different methods of affiliate marketing. It is a good seasonal income for an established marketer too.