When the Internet Marketing Association, a one-million member organization, chose Dean Hollander of Renovate America for its ‘Chief Marketing Officer of the Year’ award, it underlined its commitment to honoring exceptional contributions as well as outstanding campaigns for Internet Marketing. Hollander was chosen for his “innovative use of video and digital marketing to build thought leadership” and for the unique human testimonial strategy he was able to develop.
Leading internet marketing agencies around the world combine proven digital marketing strategies to help companies and businesses expand brand awareness in deeper markets and increase profits. The key strategies include SEO (search engine optimization), SMO (social media optimization) and digital ads.
E-commerce is the fastest and easiest way today to buy and sell products. It has become a necessary functionality for retail services because of its wide expansive audience reach combined with the fact that more and more consumers use it as the foremost way of purchasing. The three best tools or platforms for e-commerce are:
• Facebook – the ‘king’ of social media through its easy-sharing functionality and the ability to provide product trust through user recommendations has made it an absolute must utilize tool for any e-commerce business.
• Wanelo – the virtual store that allows users to see trending items and locate particular items of interest. Users of Wanelo are able to link back their e-commerce items to sites promoting additional traffic which helps products move up in the ‘currently trending’ feature. This provides a big boost to businesses and their products.
• Instagram – this platform’s photo-editing tools provides companies that sell online a big slot to visually showcase them. Instagram users are highly interactive and pictures are shared easily across multiple platforms ensuring greater visibility, brand recognition and potential.
Entrepreneurs are predicting how a major tech revolution, known as the IoT or the Internet of Things will become a phenomenon in the future. Along with augmented and virtual reality which are equal contenders, IoT will provide consumers with versions ‘smart access’ to everyday conventional appliances in a singular network. It is a very exciting opportunity for businesses and consumers and anyone who uses the Internet anywhere but what impact such a development will have in the world of online marketing is anyone’s guess. Some of the predictions doing the rounds are:
• Online searches will shift heavily to conversational queries or long-form questions instead of carefully selected keywords or phrases.
• Organic click-through rates may start to decline as a result of conversational engagement
• Google may no longer be the dominant name in search engines as optimization will not primarily focus on it.
• Individualized experiences and personalization will be huge factors.
• Residential marketing will gain importance as searches and purchases will start orienting more towards residential purposes.
However, the important aspects that concern the development of IoT technology are the rate of its rise in popularity and how this technology will emerge and evolve in time to come. We have seen how new technologies grow at unexpected levels and in unexpected ways. But by far, the best way to adapt marketing strategies for the IoT of the future is to remain adaptable and flexible and continuing to experiment.
To know more about seo agency in mesa az, please check our website.