Today around 33% of the total world’s population have access to the new medium i.e. Internet. This large share represents a strong mass of online consumers’ and proliferating I-commerce promotion and sales. It’s much easier to take a swift commute to your computer surf the net and get what you are looking. This fact has given birth to an entire new epoch of Internet Marketing which is expanding every day. No matter how good your product and presentation is but today you must get your presentation in front of your intended audience. Internet is bridging this gap between the sellers and the consumers by being the appropriate medium of promoting goods.
Discovering Internet Marketing
Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you cannot get more time. Internet marketing with its reliable and simple tools helps in getting instant ROI’s by promoting goods online. It is also referred as I-Marketing, On-line marketing or E-marketing which embraces the process of marketing of products or services by capitalizing the big World Wide Web. With the help of Internet Marketing traffic is garnered for a product or service so that they gain prospects and high sales for their business.
I-Marketing: A Complete ‘Bliss’
By marketing products online I-marketing is now – a – days becoming intensely popular. It applies many tools and strategies in order to market products online. It renders many benefactions and some key reward of I-Marketing are:
1. It creates awareness for products and services among all the users.
2. Assists in attaining optimum online visibility for goods.
3. Provides easy access to necessary information which increases the reach of the product to a larger market share.
4. I-Marketing acts as a bridge to communicate directly to the prospective customers of the products.
5. Internet marketing has the benefit of measuring statistics easily and with less cost. Almost all the facets of an Internet marketing campaign can be tracked, measured and tested.
Key Approaches Of Internet Marketing
There are numerous tools and approaches through which Internet Marketing achieves its goal of converting traffic into sales. It’s not a piece of cake to implement all the tools of Internet Marketing at one go. In order to get the accurate I-marketing strategy it is advised to go for its prime tools and blend them in the right proportion. To list a few main approaches which can be considered the crest of I-Marketing are:
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO): The process through which a website gets optimum ranking and visibility in search engines “natural” or un-paid search results.
2.Search Engine Marketing (SEM): The process of promoting and increasing the visibility of a site in search engine result pages (SERP’s). It makes the use of paid placement, contextual advertising and paid inclusion or free search engine optimization techniques.
3. Social Media Marketing And Optimization (SMO): It indulges in the procedure of gaining quality traffic through social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and many others.
4. Display Advertising: It includes the use of web banners or ads placed on a third-party website or blog to fetch traffic to a company’s own website and enhance product awareness.
5. Email Marketing: It uses the commercial e-mails or electronic mails spread into a group of persons and thus promoting the products directly.
6. Video Marketing: It specializes in developing videos that attracts the viewer for buying a particular product/service. Those video provides information about the product or service and acts as a guide to the viewers.
7. Affiliate Marketing: A performance based marketing practice in which a business appraises one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer which are brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
8. Referral Marketing: Referrals which are usually word of mouth are used for promoting products.
9. Inbound Marketing: Crafting and freely sharing informative content as a means of converting prospects into customers and customers into permanent buyers.
Thus Internet marketing is inexpensive and allows consumers to research and to purchase products easily and brings results quickly.
The author is an SEO expert. He specializes in Digital Marketing In India and Social Media Marketing India. For more information visit the