Whenever it comes to health and fitness, everybody is unique in some ways. You too have your likes, dislikes and/or individual goals, right? Two huge factors that are likely to keep your motivation up here – sticking to your workout routine and choosing activities that you will actually enjoy. Nevertheless, you could surely consider composing your own workout routine. This article tells you how… enjoy!
1. Decide on where you’ll workout. You may choose a place or any suitable combination thereof. It could be inside your home, within your neighborhood, into the local park or just at the nearby health club.
2. Decide on the number of days every week you’ll be able to workout. You have to be realistic, to pick a workout load and frequency that you’ll be able to enduringly stick to.
3. Conduct a research on your own. You can just seek out some of the milder and safer exercises on the web that are less strenuous. Consider enriching your research while paying good attention to popular health/fitness magazines that often stay abreast of the most recent trends and innovations regarding safe exercise moves and practices.
4. Figure out what cardiovascular activity appeals most to you. In addition, you got to work that out for around half an hour, and at least 4 or 5 days per week. Give special priorities to those activities which happen to be more promising for offering you the optimal fitness level that you might enjoy.
5. Incorporate suitable strength training. Stick to that 2 days every week as a minimum. Here, you should skip a day in between your full body workouts. You must be careful while choosing a particular variety, which interests you. Do not mind even if it’s free weights or any muscle-conditioning group based exercise class. Suitability and sincerity do count!
6. Set your fitness goals. Focus on gradually increasing your workout intensity as well as the time you spend with your cardiovascular workouts. Same goes for your weight/strength training for gaining massive improvements that boosts in general fitness.
7. Stick to the experts’ recommendations. Here are a few at your disposal…
Engage in 30 minutes (as a minimum) of temperate physical activities in most of the week days. Additionally, you should also focus on performing strength training with some considerable research done beforehand. This is to make sure that you have thorough idea about the impacts or side effects.
Though you are preparing the routine on your own, it can only help if you consult any certified personal trainer. Or putting it the other way around, you can just seek for his or her approval after you have prepared the final version of the workout routine. This applies more if you’ve got any special physical condition like asthma or heart disease.
Be bold enough to think outside the box. Do not be afraid to consider trying out new activities like a sweaty sport, mixed/mainstream martial arts or regular yoga.