Although the competition in the world of trade and business has become more complicated and highly competitive, business owners continue to search for a new line of attack to overthrow their competitor and powerful business contenders and of course to go sky-high in terms of sales and profit.
A strong and powerful marketing campaign is basically the primary solution and this may be done through digital marketing.
Web visitors and readers are the best to ask about which is the most essential and effective digital marketing strategy in this current time, they would reply with email marketing to be the top most.
This is the major reason why being abreast about the latest email marketing tactics and the use of diverse email marketing techniques in more advanced mobile devices should be given utmost importance and time.
According to digital marketing Icons and experts all over the world, all business should be more focused in making the most of their email marketing campaigns in 2015 to keep up with the current trends and technological advancements in the digital world.
Here are some of the insights that the experts have shared:
· Focus more on simple yet mobile-friendly email designs. Since most people are into the craze if using mobile devices nowadays especially with the increasing popularity of the android wearable devices. Because of the rise of these wearable gadgets, businesses should make their email marketing campaigns compatible and easily accessed.
· Add more email animations. Most email marketing experts have observed that more and more people are interested in downloading images especially those that are animated, so it’s best to captivate recipients with animated gifts that are downloadable. Being creative in producing vibrant live animations integrated with the email campaigns has really proven to be effective in audience engagement.
· Integrating Videos in the email marketing campaign. Because of the further advancements in the digital technology, it has now become trouble-free to embed videos in the email ads with the HTML5 and recipients would have to click the links from the emails to be able to watch the videos, although this is still limited to some email clients.
· The use of Predictive Intelligence can be done by applying propensity representations to clearly categorize the content and offers to elicit customer response. This idea makes use of the principle that based on the recipients’ response on previous emails, identifying their profile, behavior and interest would give a better idea about what content and offers to be indicated in the emails.
· The use of social media to increase valuable subscribers to include in the email list is also one of the best recommendations of experts, but email marketers have to always be updated with the promotional guidelines.
· The Double opt-in Strategy can be done by allowing an email recipient to send an empty email to a specific email address as part of a certain brand’s email scheme. Sending the email then triggers the opt-in confirmation to activate the recipients’ subscription with just one click of a link integrated with the email.