Research your niche market. Go to a search engine like Google or Yahoo. Do some niche market research. Now notice that the very first website in a box is a sponsored search. That’s pay per click. The other searches are what’s called organic searches. Those are all the way down. As you do your research, search your niche. You can improve your advanced coaching methods by searching through niches. How many people are advertising and using pay per click? Do your searches using several different keywords, keyword phrases, and longtail keywords. In the niche that your research, you’re looking to see if maybe five or six or maybe 10 companies are using pay per click advertisements in that niche. Read through to get more ways to improve your coaching methods.
1. When it comes to researching your niche, if 10 or more companies are paying for advertisements with pay per click, you’ve found a strong niche. Now see those listings across the top and down the side? That’s pay per click. Typically if there are only two or three advertisers in the search engine listings it’s difficult to tell if that is a lucrative niche or not. Usually, when you see a lot of advertisers in a certain niche that’s a niche with a high demand. Understanding this you can improve your coaching methods by telling your students how to look for lucrative niches.
2. Continuing with your research, go ahead and click on those Google ads. Remember, we’re researching to see if this is a lucrative niche. If it is a lucrative niche and you do know a lot of information about this niche, this may be the niche for you. After you have clicked on the ad, look at the website. If they only have one product with no backend and upsell products, this is probably a poor niche with very little money and it for you. These concepts are important information bits to share with your coaching students. If, on the other hand, the site also has a $2000, $5000, and $10,000 product, this is probably a very lucrative niche with high demand.
3. To keep doing research, also view the organic listings. Check out maybe 30 of them. You’re looking for the same thing. If there’s only one product in that match, it’s probably a poor moneymaker. However, if you see an introductory product and several high ticket items, this is probably a lucrative niche.
4. High traffic can also be an indication of a lucrative niche. As you are continuing your research, make sure you look at the page rank. If you have the Google toolbar on your Internet page, you will easily be able to see the Google page rank.
5. There are many things that you can look at as far as doing niche research for lucrative niches. Understanding how to determine whether a niche is lucrative or not is important to improve your advanced coaching methods. Give good value to your students.