It’s important to attract as many new customers as possible when you first open your business, since it will take some time to develop an existing customer base. There are plenty of digital marketing strategies you can implement to get the word out about your business, including using social media, content marketing, search engine optimization and email marketing to get your product or service in front of the right people at the right time. We’ll cover each of these 7 digital marketing strategies in this article and explain how they can help you build your brand and attract new customers with ross kernez
1) Partner with Influencers
One digital marketing strategy that can be used to attract new customers is partnering with influencers. This involves working with people who have a large following on social media or other online platforms. By partnering with influencers, you can reach a larger audience and get your brand in front of potential customers.
2) Get Featured in Publications
Being featured in publications is a great way to attract new customers and get your business in front of a new audience. Here are seven effective digital marketing strategies to get featured in publications:
- Make a list of the publications you want to be featured in.
- Research the writer or editor of each publication on your list.
- Find out what kind of content each publication features.
- Create content that would be a good fit for the publication you want to be featured in.
- Reach out to the writer or editor of the publication and pitch your story idea.
- Follow up after pitching your story idea and continue building relationships with writers and editors.
- Share your published articles on social media and other channels to reach a wider audience.
3) Collaborate with Brands
Partnering with other businesses in your industry can help you reach a new audience and tap into new markets. You can collaborate with brands in a few different ways:
- Cross-promote each other’s products or services on social media or your website.
- Collaborate on blog posts or create joint webinars or eBooks.
- Sponsor each other’s events or offer discounts to each other’s customers.
- Give each other shout-outs on social media or write testimonials for each other’s websites.
- Link to each other’s websites from yours (with permission, of course!).
- Collaborate on an industry-related charity project
4) Attend Events
Events are a great way to connect with potential customers who might be interested in your product or service. By attending events, you can get your brand name out there and build relationships with people in your industry. Plus, events are a great opportunity to collect customer data that you can use to improve your marketing efforts.
Here are seven tips for how to make the most of events and attract new customers:
- Do your research and choose the right event for your target market.
- Register early and promote your attendance on social media.
- Make sure you have plenty of business cards and other marketing materials on hand.
- Dress professionally and be prepared to answer questions about your business.
5) Use Twitter Ads
Twitter Ads are a cost-effective way to reach out to potential customers on the social media platform. You can target users by location, interests, and even keywords. Plus, you can create different campaigns for different goals, such as awareness or conversion.
6) Start a Podcast
- Why starting a podcast is a great marketing strategy for your business.
- How to come up with a great podcast idea that will attract new customers.
- How to get started with recording and editing your podcast.
- The best ways to promote your new podcast and attract listeners.
- How often you should release new episodes of your podcast.
- What type of content to include in your podcasts episodes.
- The benefits of starting a podcast for your business
7) Don’t Forget Facebook Ads
You can’t just post randomly on Facebook and expect people to start buying from you. You need to create targeted ads that speak directly to your potential customers. Keep your ads focused on a specific audience, and make sure they’re relevant to what you’re selling.
You can also use Facebook’s powerful targeting options to make sure your ads are being seen by the right people. For example, you can target people based on their location, age, gender, interests, and more.